Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hunting Wedding Koozie Sayings

Even greater excitement, fear

Yesterday I had my first gyn appointment. Why so early, I ask myself. My doctor wanted
see me happy, just because of my history. So I
was there, was hoping not much, after all, it is still incredibly early.
And then? What you see, looks good, but you can see no gestational sac.
Actually I should not wonder, it's just very early. However, it creates
to unsettle them completely.
me decreases blood would check my HCG value, if he behaves appropriately and me in a week to the ultrasound to see again.
probably makes them the only to offer me security, but yesterday was the deadline for anything to do with myself. Last night when I woke up, I could think of it and of what happens when they call me tomorrow and tell me that it is striking.
as I'm allowed to call me and tell me that my thyroid levels are fine, so expect I almost, but I would still like to be a specially selected tone, so I can safely answer the phone.
Well, I just hope that everything is good and remains so.
My friend is very optimistic, he sees it all very calmly and medicine from the side.
reserves for at least a small crumb up just a clear head!

0 comments:

Post a Comment