relaxation is not granted us the crumbs
Apparently I should make myself more and more worried and can not relax me.
Last night I was seized out of the blue, profuse.
Tears sprang to my eyes, I just thought, now everything is over.
Fortunately, I was technically working in the hospital anyway, so I was there in each Fall well looked after.
In an ultrasound it was discovered that the beans are well. The Luv bumpert still and nothing but the blood flow, indicating that something was wrong.
I was sent home, I should lie down, do nothing except lie and Magenesium take. Also, I should the next morning, so now back to my doctor to check.
still has all the right ultrasound. The bleeding was gone this morning. The Luv bumpert further, and the crumb is even grown 2 mm, compared to yesterday.
this thrill I do not begrudge anyone. Now I have to lie. First of all, to Friday, then the next . Control So until then it is: lying, watching DVD's, read, sleep. Oh wait, and hope and. For beauty is that each one says: Remember: Think positive.
Easier said than done. But of course I give my best.
My friend has fortunately more optimism than I dusted off, he fired me then just a little bit.
There you are again on the cutting edge of things.
0 comments:
Post a Comment