Monday, February 14, 2011

Blue Vs Isabella Dachshund

Ireland your advertising: Countless savings for the winter

looks likely, if one is provided in the printing industry as I do differently to reinschneienden at the door leaflets. More specifically, and from another angle. Therefore, there are more and flyers and leaflets from the curio cabinet that would probably just wandered elsewhere in the trash that interest me then anything else.

Today I once again found a goodie in my home in the mailbox:

A local company advertises for mid-February to save money this winter but if you just buy their products. And promises on production of this leaflet proud even 5% discount.

Well, except that it is now probably a bit late for this advertising, and the "Smokeless Coal" obviously is very good that the 40-kilo bag twice priceless praises, I was most surprised that the key is missing: namely, the prices, the only fact why not buy at the hardware store, but with that provider would. The

were simply omitted. So then I get 5 percent discount on ... Actually, for what?

The back gives no indication:


But at least I get to the back of the flyer informed I can just buy this business and dog food in all types and rat poison. Why these two just behind at one and closes to me. Evil to him who thinks evil of it.

bad it is true that the advertising of this plant now being expected to not be back. After all, they told us proudly that the company is now already 50 years in Blessington.

rather well despite the leaflet advertising, not because ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment