Update on the grass widower grass widower
The week of "solitude" is drawing to a close, tomorrow night I may then go back to Terminal 2 at Dublin Airport to the loved ones and just love gifts that they bring from home to pick up .
And what is the verdict after a week of grass widower existence?
The mental list was long, which not all would do, while the house is quiet and there would be time to this and to do that. At the end of the week the list is not actually become shorter. There is still room for improvement, rather Harald ...
nice however, if the family from tomorrow is reunited. And also nice that I just had a conversation with a headhunter. Well, wanted to be. Even if I did not even look for a change.
Well, the salary of offererierten jobs via Monster and went my ways, yet even then it clear to begin a move would have involved internal island. And the play anyway. Especially since I am quite happy and satisfied with my current job.
So I am sitting in the home office, still working off a few emails and let me it seems the spring sun on its abundant belly.
is next then a long walk with the dog, we are again The Blessington Lakes unsafe. And then watching TV together * lol * watch the CL game of my Bavaria.
I hope one day to a 2-0 success in Munich. We'll see.
remains from morning then a little more time to study what is on the home straight with the election that has brought much business for our company, and for the country changing for the better hopefully brings.
We shall see.
Greetings from the island - the superb weather attracts outside.
. PS: Addendum 21.41 Irish time clock: So bad I'm not located with the above tip Soccer: Bayern won 1-0 in a great game in Milan!
0 comments:
Post a Comment