Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Replacement Boom Box Antenna

nail design for hearts in love!

pleasant morning I wish you!

After the terrible experience of the fashion nail stickers essence I allowed my nails a first, two days off. But now had to quickly back up a bit - looks like so boring otherwise ... (I hope my steals Me to You bear me now is not the show (:.)




Images were taken:

were also applied in this order, the coating materials. The heart-stamping is Konad on any template and the name of the mark where herhabe I say I can not. But I think Konad offers many motifs that are similar to this, if you want to copy the design. Unfortunately, the top coat, the stamping blurred a little, which can be seen only in the close-ups or in very close inspection - that is suppressed here but please keep an eye;)

What do you the double-Stamping? Stampt or rather you draw on your Nägelchen?

0 comments:

Post a Comment