Saturday, January 15, 2011

Are All Spider Solitaire Games Solvable

Essence Black & White LE fashion nail stickers

Halli Hallo!
course you've guessed right: The Nägelchen on the cover was adorned with the essence fashion nail stickers from the Black & White LE . To be precise, this was also the only thing that spoke to me in this Limited Edition .. I simply do not have the color.? (And the black or white lip liner I have not understood so well for the Lady Gaga - look, or how Hm ... Suitable to this, the nail file bought I thought it would be a special for these stickers, but after I removed at home, the plastic film realized I that it was unnecessary total, because it is a normal sand sheet file with coarse grain.

The "spot "on the ring finger is a 3rd degree burn and I wanted to spare you the sight ...
Since all this very image-heavy and ugly, will have to decide itself whether you continue reading ...
I quote only once, even in the text below:
" So: FINGER WEG "


The job is extremely difficult, I had always folds in it. Save on the thumb and because they have more of a straight shape, and are therefore not as bent as the other Nägelchen, I conclude that I am not guilty (* grin *), but the sticker simply impractical for bent nails. We saw in the tunnel-view (see picture) and that there really are just stickers and are sometimes not properly glued could . Hard to explain, I hope the picture does it for me: Held

Click for full size
they have 5 days until I removed them. Before removing it looked so:
Grauer point is still burning:)
Here we see that the wrinkles have worsened and the nail edge, the design has passed slowly (the sticker was only the end of the nail was white). And now the shock : Losing weight is one thing for himself, there were injuries to the nail surface has already been planned! They should just pull off Sun It looked to me like this:



There were only 1-2 nails that were spared (for whatever reason). One sees nail scraps weghängen, surface cracks, ... The screamed for wegfeilen and polish and that means that my nails are soft

So. FINGER WEG!
Do I have to say that I express here not advise ? The design is really nice, the shelf life is not bad either. The idea actually very good, but then the result is shocking and sad.

Have you already tried the stickers? Have your nails survived the loss?

0 comments:

Post a Comment