Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Red Bloody Cervical Mucus Before Period

dry shampoo: Why even shower?

Hallöchen dear ones!
last few months, I am satisfied customer of algemarina (huh? What you want?). For this "mark" (one may say so?) Produces a special product, which makes me the real part of everyday stresses. It's called dry shampoo :

functioning to the whole thing like this:
I am just the promise and tell her what has been shown to me about it really.
First, it should make greasy hair in minutes again fragrant and loose , whereas now I do not really have any objection. It feels really loose after the application of, the scent is a matter of taste, I personally find as much right shampoos fragrant:)

Now it is also to pollution and solve tallow. Can I check somehow bad, because I - hopefully - have not so excessively dirty hair, to make this visible effect. Even if you long werkt around by the hair until the dry shampoo is back heraußen can be seen at the head scratching but still visible under the Fingernägelchen. Can therefore be removed without the normal hair washing not trace.

promises Then this special powder also that it can be easily brushed out and then the hair becomes soft and swinging . Honestly now: soft and swinging? The name I now found something ... well, just poorly chosen. So easy to brush: But not really! After the application and the waiting time so you should only rub the hair (had to google that word (:.) As is already some out again, but even after the brush I have often Nachfönen yet again and rub until I see no more of this special powder. I have brown to dark blonde hair, maybe that's it? should

Finally now hair and a longer time Clean reassurance . The latter, I can confirm comment. Prolonged stoppage could I now find not. My hairstyles are general but not special creations the tons of hair spray, gel, foam or need other bells and whistles.

The product costs € 2.99 and keep with me, depending on frequency of use between 3-6 weeks.
Conclusion: buy recommendation. And in between, when things go fast must go or the voice inside you can;).

I had bought, for comparison, the cheaper alternative, I believe that it has cost about € 1.99 .
From I advise now but once from . The fragrance smells strongly of lemon, brushing, rubbing or blow-drying takes ages, where I earn a little more time spent washing and blow drying, but significantly better results. tried

Ever Dry Shampoo? Already got the taste or do you prefer the good old shampoo?

0 comments:

Post a Comment