Hallöchen dear ones:)
Would you report only short that I have now used up eendlich (New Shampoo is already available). It is Herbal Essences Shampoo & Moisture and Moisture & Shine Conditioner same brand.
My hair is greasy very quickly and I thought since this whole anti-fat stuff is not better, just once I could go the other way? I also thought that my hair regrease perhaps more, because just now drying out this anti-fat stuff and it stimulates the fat. Well .. think. But the theory would be logical, right?
Results: The hair shines nice and seems to be well supplied with moisture. But it brightening Sun nice that it looks licked in addition to the natural fat as. Ugh! Even after the long-term test (about 3 months!) Changed anything. So I'm glad they are finally empty .. In itself not a bad product, but definitely: not my case!
What experience do you have with Herbal Essences? What is your tip for greasy hair?
0 comments:
Post a Comment