Thursday, January 13, 2011

Protection For Sharpies

Small

good morning my lovelies!
Recently, it was not so regular posts from me and I would not like to lose but my newfound readership again. That's why I want to apologize and assure you that I try in future to have everything ready for you.
Yesterday I was at the bank because I wanted to add funds to my account that I got for Christmas, but the machine refused to click me the appropriate function. Well, I would have been eaten not as if I had not already been on Monday with another bank, where the machine went on strike as well. So it happened that I had with the money in his pocket for dm strolled ... Bad mistake!
Okay, so bad it was now again, but definitely worse than was planned. The plan was just a mouth rinse and a mööööööööööglicherweise Kajal. Then came along the following:


  • Odol med3 White & Shine Special teeth whitening Zahnreme for € 5.97
  • Listerine mouthwash € 3.95 (action, normal price: 5,95 € )
  • Odol med3 but covered Eyeshadow chewing gum for € 0.97
  • MNY in color 125 for € 1.95
  • Alverde Kajal Eyeliner for € 1.95
A small raid also:) Now to my teeth-please-bright-white-tick, which can read out here, perhaps: The other day I saw a picture of me on New Year's Eve and had to be frightening yellow teeth confess. I brush regularly actually, sometimes I use mouthwash, but only about 2x a week. But nevertheless I am passionate smoker and drink coffee -. Fight I think here lies the horror that I will address now
to a few items I have planned reviews for free, but now only one years old!

What about with your pearly whites from? Bright white or yellow rather horror?

0 comments:

Post a Comment