Saturday, June 19, 2010

Do You Get Colds With Hiv

Special: The Japanese food in Otaki

Some time ago I was asked by one of my faithful readers, but to write more about what I eat and drink every day so ... Not nice
of me that I had this issue been so under the table to drop, but at least where I work for room and board.

this reason, it now gets an entire post for himself alone:




















treated to my host family Natsumi me every day with her delicious and varied food, the whole thing because vegetarian. (If it times meat was then deer, because a friend of them is provide Jaeger and must try to ensure that these animals are not too numerous to be because in recent years they have proliferated.)
For there usually it's the morning at 8 : 00 clock breakfast (asagohan) consisting wild from miso soup or fish soup with varying insert of tofu, fresh vegetables, fish, carrots, onions or mushrooms from the garden, plus a bowl of rice and two or three plates with various other side dishes, pickles from different plants, fried fish (usually Flounder), omelette, natto, tempura (fried vegetables), salads of cabbage, carrots or potatoes, and much more. In addition there was tap water in the evening but sometimes brewed beer or wine selbstgekelterten Takashi, sake or plum wine. :)























Some days, she baked bread, however, that tastes great and the rest, take it easy with our local can. (It can even be spread with butter, without it crumbles) From time to time there were pancakes - thick pancake with maple syrup, Jam or honey. These were then rather more westerly days, but always enjoyed my stomach.

things that we do not have ways of comprehending, (hirugohan) then re-offered for lunch around 12:00 clock. This is like the combination to the Breakfast. There is generally nothing that only the morning, lunch or dinner is eaten, as with us. There was even more substantial dishes such as curry rice there in the morning already. (Yorugohan)

between lunch and dinner at 18:00 clock, there was the "Oyatsu," the snack time at 15:00 clock. She was actually only a small refreshment in the break and was either a few biscuits, scones and other baked treats, Natsumi. Had she not feel like this, or have the time instead, they gave a few slices of fruit (usually apple or orange) or Japanese sweets. In addition there was when I was lucky, instead of tap water, sometimes fresh milk from the neighboring farm, herbal tea or juice.

The Japanese food itself, I basically have no problems. Also fish can I eat in the morning.
What I do not like, however, is natto (fermented beans) and umeboshi (sour-salty pickled plums).

played just the umeboshi in Japanese history, a special role, because they saved in their capacity as some seasoning for the otherwise very tasteless white rice many Japanese in the 2nd World War II life. As Natsumi told me it was probably in this Time, nothing else, which would have the population can eat these plums are pickled in their tastes actually so intense that one enough to make a whole bowl of rice more interesting.
Fittingly, reminds the round red plum on the white rice, much of the Japanese flag, which explains why this dish is so popular.

What I eat when I'm on tour with the bike is, of course, far more one-sided and rather boring. Fruit (mainly apples and bananas, simply because they last a long time and be bought in advance can), nuts (to make it a bit healthier and give the body energy), and again prepared foods (in order to time something warm to to get belly) Muesli (if I wants to treat me as special) and Reisbaellchen ... Given tap water (because free) or even milk, which is of Muesli left.
Fairly unspectacular.

In Claus in Sapporo, however, we are in the evening also went once to a restaurant, all varieties eating noodle soups (frame, Soba and similar) attempts, or even (cook pasta preferably, simple salads, tempura (which went into the pants), prepared dishes )
With him I have especially my cravings satisfied for western food, eaten for breakfast cereals, jam sandwiches and boiled eggs and drinking coffee or black tea with milk. :)

I hope I have with this post the reader wishes sufficiently meet ...
If it should once again be a highlight in terms of food, I'll try to embed it within your text.

Mata ne
Kira

0 comments:

Post a Comment