Saturday, June 19, 2010

Full Sew In Without Bang



From 19.05. 18:06:10 until I was back at my old host family in Otaki.
The snow was also finally completely disappeared and now the temperatures are almost summery. Therefore
began the work in the fields. has

For this year, Takashi Rasenflaeche rented a nearby, because it has more room to grow beans, squash, cabbage and carrots and needs again would like to keep sheep. However, this terrain has been five years and no longer planted Accordingly, it has run wild, many knee-high camphor, young willow, bamboo (who would have thought) and stones ... Many. Stones.
Because in the old days of the earth was the Shiribeshikawa still just at this point was probably too broad and has made the transport of rock and gravel all the work. So my activity was initially in Praeperieren of future plots. For this purpose, first, the knee-high Pfanz were shaved, then went Takashi a few times with the tractor over this surface (accompanied by spine-rattling, which produce the stones in contact with the iron Pfluegehaken) and I ran after him, admitted the fragments involved in the surface came to the side and pulled the young willows that are now looser sat in the ground.




This activity has been somewhat complicated by the flies that there is now through the warmer and wetter weather in abundance. These are not ordinary, but at th mosquitoes, but very small animals that do not bite, but bite. The result is still almost the same ... To protect ourselves, however we were wearing at high temperatures always suit, hat with mosquito net (by which they will nevertheless sometimes) and gloves. Very frustrating when it's finally sunny and so beautiful you would have liked to get some color. Also facilitating the wind can not reach the skin and you sweat to half dead Sometimes I therefore decided to for the evil of fly bites.

During my time with the family I know two other ancillary workers: May Degony from Taiwan and from the United States rendered me in the Guest House Society. Although May was almost twice as old as me, but we became friends right away but because we have a similar sense of humor and thus had a lot of fun. especially during the work!
On our free day we spent together, drove us to the Lake Toya. Together with a Canadian, Phedora who taught here in Otaki English and I did so because Natsumi visited one evening per week an English course and design took me forever.
The Lake Toya is provided interesting, as it is for him a Volcanic crater is. The volcano blew itself several millennia ago, and so created a crater gradually filled with water. In the middle rose later, a new small volcano, but now is only a green-covered island. We drove
swan pedal boat, which was very funny because when we discovered that the boat was also let go backward, made Phedoras daughter, who had also come along, after the unmistakable Piepgeraeusche ausparken a Japanese truck.






















Off the preparation of the fields I helped during this time when weeding the vegetable patch, put onions, rhubarb and strawberries, building up the greenhouse, planting tomatoes, beans and corn, and the erection of Elektrozaeunen (one for repelling deer and one for the sheep pen ) and much more.




















A few times I was "on loan" even to acquaintances or friends, and helped there by the shearing of sheep, or seeding, because by the delaying winter are all pawns in a hurry now. Once worked on a campsite and there all the old foliage zusammengeharkt. It took all day, but I was even paid. (Nearly 6,000 yen I got that I really wanted to resign my host family, because I was on that day could not work for you, but they insisted that I kept at least half the money)

But of course I had to not only . work We had so many nice evenings. Friends had brought in a summer fireworks, here is the "Hanabi" called. (Japanese are in this relationship anyway much smarter, because they prefer to make fireworks in the summer when it is warm and not at New Year)
In the fading light and dying cicadas chirping of the millions that exist now, inflamed we sparklers, rockets and small-Senko Hanabi. This is a kind of colorful striped thread that holds it up, down and catch fire in the course of which a small glowing ball forms, which eats up, while sparks and falls when the thread is not still enough to go on. This Senko-Hanabi will catch fire especially at the end of the summer and will replace the Japanese of a certain melancholy, because the falling ball symbolizes the transition to fall.
I also had the honor to go for a whole day with Ikkyou in the school, which was very cute, because he is in second grade. In the morning the school bus picked us up from where I was already pretty much stared. In the classroom, I received my own (tiny) Table under my legs did not fit, unfortunately. We had sports, math and Japanese. The kids were all cute and her favorite thing was to let me start by (of course in the break) play herumzuturnen to me, with my hair or enthusiastic to rummage through my pockets and to study its contents. Also Ikkyou was very proud and led me around his head held high. I felt so at my elementary school years, remembers the time that I would have gladly turned back again ... then we had it good already.























On my last day with my host family before I go one last time Claus in Sapporo and then would leave for my two week vacation trip to Kushiro National Park, I learned about a beekeeper in Germany know who comes every year from Otaki to his bees to bring to Kagoshima, where he owns among others in a campground. He invited me to come over on my journey times and gave me his card.


before yesterday I'm so then hitchhiked to Sapporo. A nice couple took me up with after Kimobetsu where necessary even drove the bus would be, but there I had less than 30 seconds with my shield walk along the road until a man pulled up beside me. Whether it would disturb me, to make a detour Otaru, where he wanted to buy something ... Of course that did not
me as long as I could save the money for the bus and had heard anyway, in Otaru it should be very handsome.
Even something to drink he bought me. His car was also air-conditioned, well, pleasant music (any band from Okinawa) and at every traffic light, he used the opportunity to clean his car, which smelled good, even though he smoked cigarettes.

The Friday noon, I then spent even more so a new prepaid card, an air pump and a pocket bike to buy, you need to carry your bike with the regulations, bus and train to be allowed to. (A nice Japanese man who actually had his day, but still randomly in the store advised me was very detailed.) With his help I found the right pump with the right attachment for my valve. He settled for even invite you for coffee. I learned that he not only spoke excellent English but also some German and French and volunteers tried to help tourists. (Well, I was able to confirm yes) He gave me his email address, if I have questions about Japanese culture, which he would answer me happy. xD
the evening and I spent Claus peeking Soccer cozy home with him.

Yesterday we strolled simply by Sapporo. Through parks, shopping malls and supermarkets through, where we are with drinks for the next night of soccer and eating spree. We enjoyed ourselves once again king over various things in the 100-yen shops, English translations (was their sense incomprehensible to us) and the Koerpergroessenkomplexe of young Japanese women who, despite obvious pain squeezed their feet into shoes with huge heels.

Well, today it is already back to Otaki. My host family is also randomly in Sapporo, because she wants to sell some of their products here and will take back with me as dear.
Tomorrow morning I will pack my things and then (this time very comfortable) travel the 400 km to National Park, right in between return on campgrounds (which are now all open have) and then a few days in that, of cranes, deer, and probably many, many mosquitoes spend populated wetland. From 2
to 8 July I have to work again. This time on a Kuhfarm in Mukawa, close by Tomakomae. To get there, I'll probably make me a train ticket, because unfortunately there is no bus route and the time is too short to ride a bike. (Except I put back on at 80 miles per day, but then the recovery effect would be zero, and the cows would have to their stables myself cleaning out, because I probably dead somewhere on the route remains)

I have planned, then break up gene Tokyo. However, I do not have any highlights that I experience along the way would like. A few ideas are there, but the looks on my route plan to zickzackmaessig than it would be feasible. (After all, there is a large mountain chain in the middle of Honshu)
So I'll leave the more likely to come at me ... Here we go first to Osthokkaido. :)
latest from the Kuhfarm I can then write again. But I have my cell phone, a new prepaid card, probably reception and am always happy about mails to this address.

Mata ne
Kira

0 comments:

Post a Comment