Thursday, May 27, 2010

Ap Bio Lab 4 Carolina

days cycling tour to Rishiri: 4 13:05:10

The following day it had stopped raining. It stormed!

Except that I fought against the strong wind at its back, did not happen much too exciting. Surprisingly, I was still at about 80 km that day. But I was exhausted at night total. (Well, at least I was from 5:00 clock in the morning to 6:00 clock in the evening on the way) I always found

Conviniencestores irregular. Often hours passed before I saw another. Above all, it was no longer 7eleven in which I can withdraw money would have. (There are various Conbinis such as Lawson, 7eleven or Seco Mart, but only the above accept my credit card)

The scenery was very desolate and depressing, because I was driving will no longer along the coast, but by gentle hills. This awakened from a distance looks as if they were covered with soft, dry grass, was seen in the vicinity, but one that it is once again dealing with the ubiquitous bamboo. This greenhouse
I can not necessarily call my friend. It also has no resemblance to the pretty, langstaengeligen Ornamental bamboo, which is in so many gardens like planted as a screen. No, this is small, compact, has only a few, very broad leaves, which often look very dry, and grows on everything that stands still long enough. Like a carpet, it spreads out for miles and ousted all the smaller plants. (Natsumi told me to keep a place open bamboo, one had him for three years, weeding)
And this plant is constantly making noises! Although not a breeze is blowing, we mean to hear a human whisper. However, the wind sweeps through, it rings, when large animals were beating through the woods ... Often I am therefore already shrunk from sleep and lay there listening.

over laid against two clock I seriously have to look for the night because I was so tired of the grueling wind. Therefore, I followed a small path to my left in the forest, a hillside leading down to a large meadow. Actually, it was perfect: plenty of space, light wind (very important), out of sight but still in close to the highway ...
But still I felt somehow uncomfortable here. Especially since I had found on the path relics of a larger animal that probably wont stop by there more often. So I went
me reluctantly back to the street to my struggle with the storm resume. But it was worth it!

led after about 5 km the road from the Bambushuegeln out back to the coast, where I immediately felt better, although the wind here (unobstructed by trees and bushes) almost doubled. I finally came back again in smaller villages. The last were a few tens of kilometers. The evening also brought a little surprise: I had just crossed a larger settlement (as I had been staring at a group of youths, as they had never been an exhausted foreigner hungry swallow a noodle soup to see), clarified because the sky from the usual leaden about light gray to almost blue, the sun came out and left everything in their golden evening light shine, while I was driving through lush green meadows and fields.

in wonderful mood, I also found my most beautiful so far Sleeping place, where I opened my tent: A survey on the wide green lawn was fenced by a grove of trees (with the inevitable bamboo as a ground cover). In the distance I could see a farm, but he was far enough away, as I would have with my brief presence can interfere. Here I spent my previously good night's game as a Camp Erin. It was great.




















... to be continued ...

Mata ne
Kira

0 comments:

Post a Comment