Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hatchet Vs Genitals Where To Watch

days cycling tour to Rishiri: 2 u. 3 Days 11./12.05.10

I ate breakfast when I am the slope again hinaufgekaempft had (where I drew upon a number of scratches) on the roadside. For here I still possessed a hard-boiled three eggs, which I had prepared for Claus and as always, apples, bananas and some nuts.



















The day was rather unspectacular, but I put a few miles back. Along the coast we proceed very quickly and when I opened my tent at a rest area was already "Wakkanai: 189 miles" to the highway signs. My
for today Chosen roost consisted of a kind viewing platform of wood planks and since I do not could not find a better location within the city and me near the lighthouse and the port evening mood was so pleased, I waited until nightfall before I set up the tent. It was a very peaceful night, accompanied by the gurgling of the waves below me and the occasional screeching gulls.
against middle of the night it started to rain and the increased well-being, in the dry warm sleeping bag are much the same again.

I was really awake when I heard Maennerstimmen that sounded as if they came from very near. So I packed up everything that was this time a little more tedious than usual, because I had to do because of the steadily falling rain inside the tent. The floor of my home nylon was damp, anscheindend he had with his adventure in the river yet gotten a few scratches ... A little bit of getting used
was to pack the tent soaking leave in the envelope and know that it would probably be inside very humid and uncomfortable that night.

The rain was not very strong, but soon I was still wet from head to foot. My efforts, he stoically endure over to let me have failed after a few hours drive, but I felt that had happened to my shoes and my feet swimming pool (despite the plastic bags into which I had put it) were also wet.
Suddenly it was turned very cold because it had started to blow a strong wind, which I also the next few days should not leave.
Especially since I showered the vices now every time from top to bottom, when they passed me.

No, that was no fun anymore!

I decided to spend the night somewhere in the dry and also to patch up my things. It was only half past seven in the morning and the first Conviniencestores; Effnet. Since I already had at least about 15 kilometers behind me, troubled me not feel guilty when I asked for an accommodation in the next Lawson.
After some back and forth, I actually got out that there is no one Minshuku kilometers (private property) would give.

Thankfully I made my way. There currently is still early season and therefore are pretty much closed all the usual tourist facilities such as campgrounds and beach hotels.
A few of these disappointments, I was already behind me, until I received the good news.



















The accommodation was indeed for the price of 3,000 yen very spartan and the room a bit shabby, but the Hauseigentuemerin was all the more cordial, took me and my bike under her wing, heated my room, preparing the evening a hot bath and was really sweet.
noon I went for a walk and visited the place. There was even a post office and a local history museum, however, had closed. Then I retired to my room and wrote my diary cards and spent a very pleasant, dry and warm night.

... to be continued

Mata ne
Kira

0 comments:

Post a Comment