Monday, April 26, 2010

Rash On And Pain In Right Arm

My donkey is my first trip plow horse

Now I have to also take a success of my wiry Friend's set here. Indeed, it is also entered into service with my family. As a young farm horse.
Twice he has already helped me to carry heavy loads by means of a hand cart, which I befaestigt on his luggage rack. Once there were several sacks
ash for the fields (we sprinkle it to the snow to melt faster and as a first fertilizer) and the other time he dragged me for several empty boxes to the neighboring farm four miles away, where we once again had to fetch wood. However, the boxes too large to bring it back filled, so I asked Natsumi, where they later pick up by car.

But it is incredibly handy when working elsewhere is doing and no one is there or has time for me to go there. So I'm at least a little self and my donkey was also proud to be able to help. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment