Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Brother Sister Wrestling

The first few weeks, Part 2

Today, as I have the good luck to the morning on his own (Ikkyou is at school and the rest of the family is with the New Zealander, who shares the past two days, the small cabin with me to date) I take this opportunity to my blog to get things back on track.

The family is very nice and they cared for me. Even if it means that one's children follow the footsteps of the past two weeks and I was hardly alone. We spend the whole day and night I fall into bed dead tired at nine!
For two days I am also not alone there, but live with the New Zealander Jamie, is there also spend about two weeks. She speaks fluent Japanese, however, and therefore my life has changed a bit here. Previously, my host mom has
Natsumi for me translated into English, but now they all talk so much with Jamie in Japanese, that she probably does not want to anymore. And because I still do not really understand much of this language, it is sometimes a little frustriernd to laugh, and can not only dabeizusitzen.

So I take every opportunity to be able to perform work outside. I've tried a few things and make them all fun. Above all, feeding the lambs, which for a few days with us and were walking with the dog Lucky, who is sitting still on their Hundehuette as if Snoopy her greatest role model.



















But there are also more strenuous activities: I have tons geschippt of snow, so you come in various pens or pieces of wood can stack up there. The latter I do now for almost a week. The family has namely the total wood stock of a neighbor and we are now putting them on carts to and from here, and pile up ... I hope we will soon be finished.



















Otherwise, I'll help a lot in the home: washing dishes, Slopes and hanging out the laundry, clean, light a fire for the bathroom, etc. Here is
namely heated with wood, which explains the incredible amount of work stack. There
power are there, but the family would like to live economically as possible. Hence my little kingdom every night is bitter cold, until I lit the fire in the stove and I snuggled into my futon.

So it is probably not surprising that I have caught myself in the second week here a proper cold that I have, despite the good ginger tea by Natsumi were not quite over yet. This is probably even last a while because I still have to get up at six to Ikkyou for adopting the school, with Lucky before the walk to breakfast and then outside to do my work. And if I'm inside, do the children play. So I'm hardly recover to me.

As for the children, I thought they would be worse, but less strenuous. You want to be entertained constantly, even if I have to do just outside work. They are constantly on the quarrel, make junk and annoyed her eight-month-old sister ... Rouwdies right. Therefore, the first new words I've learned "Abunai" (dangerous), "dame" (let it) and "yamete" (listen to)
especially because the language I can not really, it's very tiring to small to make it clear what I want from them. But otherwise we are quite well together, I think.

But even if it is ever so familiar and friendly, so is the lack of space for something that consumed much time on the nerves. I have my own cabin, but there I may pull back until the evening ...
So I hope that soon the snow melts and there is generally a little warmer. But in any case, I will saddle up to the end of April my bike and explore Hokkaido. :) As far as

got what my everyday life here are concerned. :) Mata ne


Kira

0 comments:

Post a Comment