Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Herpes On Bikini Line Single Bump



I is my first free day (a week I had one of these too) spent to Date a camera (which can only Japanese) and a cell phone (which here in Otaki no reception) has to buy, I wanted to spend my second day off with a little more pleasant.

It was a Saturday morning and we all went to the village because it was Parents' school in Ikkyous. Of course, I did not miss me anyway because I had never seen a Japanese school Viewed from the inside. We could watch in a lesson that was very cute, because Ikkyou goes first to the second class.

And anyway because I wanted to try out my bike on Japanese soil, I packed it along with a packed lunch from Natsumi in the morning with the car. The village is about 20 miles from my new home away. However, we live in a very mountainous area, so that would be enough for now.
After the lesson was so complete, began the part that lead in the talks with the parents and teachers. For me not be interesting because I was not As for anything anyway and I would have understood. So I grabbed my food bag and went on my way.
Natsumi had yet shown me the night before, where I would find a beautiful waterfall and an insider tip on my plan yet shown a road that would have made one of the most beautiful views. With these goals, I started to drive away. First course in the wrong direction. I found that out but until I get out of breath (I was just a mountain hinaufgestrampelt) my rate went to compass ... But the next attempt, I found the correct turn and drove for a while along the main road.
The drivers were all very considerate and I always drove around in a wide arc. So this section of line not as stressful, as initially feared.

The turnoff to Sangaidaki (triple waterfall) I found this time in straight away and then cycled delights of a nearly empty road that led through beautiful mountains.
on target (a small parking lot with a closed gift shop and public toilets! He has handsome log cabins) arrived you could hear the roar from afar and noise of the waterfall. But I did not see him. There were also no signs that would have described to me, I would have to go in that direction. Only a small river flowing leisurely and not aroused the impression that he wanted to, will soon plummet. So I was forced
my limited vocabulary and scrape together to address a man who was driving with his daughter's sled. To my relief He was very friendly and laughed a lot and his detailed description I've even seen. A small triumph, where I can do it very often.

following his instructions so I went to a small trail that led over a bridge after a while the waterfall. And it was really a very nice view that was offered me there.




























In the summer it would certainly have been more pleasant, because after an hour's rest but it was very cold. At least I had just cycled (with detour) 15 km uphill and had no change of clothes there. So after I had eaten my lunch half and made a brief detour to a nearby mountain to admire the Canadian Totempfaehle established there, I set off again for the second point of my day trip.
























The signs did indeed lead me astray, but luckily I listened to my instincts and took the first little road to my Right bot. For a while, but I was not sure if my decision was really, really, but the environment was definitely pretty and even if I'm wrong would be bent, this was despite the mountainous nature of a pleasant route. In addition, the compass always pointed unequivocally to the south, I drove so well, at least in the desired direction.






















Surrounded by fragrant needle, stunning mountain scenery, and occasionally a ray of sunlight So I went a while leisurely, until I in front of me suddenly on the street A strange animal looked great. Although much too small for a bear I could not quite place at first. It reminded me of an animal that I had ever seen.
There hobbled, I was with my bike faster and it could not disturb me, but trotted in front of him when I drove past him. And then I realized that this was a kind of raccoon. However, he was not black and white like the ones I knew, but only brown. Natsumi later explained me that I had seen a Japanese raccoons, a Tanuki. What put me in astonishment, however, was the size of the animal. This could Tanuki it up from the prolonged fasting with my bike, was very thick and I do not like it would be closer come when he would have had one good leg.
At the time I could not know that I would face two days later again such a being. pile up eye to eye with wood. Unfortunately, I've got
not a good photo of him because he disappeared shortly after in the forest. But when he turned one last time, I could still press the shutter button.





















Mata ne
Kira

0 comments:

Post a Comment