Friday, April 30, 2010

Best Art Software For Mac



My third day off I spent with Jamie, Takashi and the children in Sapporo.
It was there, too Natsumis free day and so we left at half past nine in the morning in which six people for far too little car.
drove with the children on the lap we initially but a friend of the family over to the bigger Van borrow. (The wife of this friend lived ten years in Switzerland. Now I'm out gewoeht to hear Japanese speak German, so I luckily some good Japanese friends in Germany, But to hear a Japanese speaking Swiss German sounded really funny. However, my ears were happy about these few words of home)

in the van now everyone had a place for themselves and so the journey zweieinhalbstuendige very entertaining. I tried to memorize the route that I would put back a week later with the bike have to.
(At some points it is quite hilly, but I'll take a break in the vicinity of a Onsenhotels where you must use the onsen separately. (Recommendation of Natsumi. Today I will spend the night in a tent to calm them, I can hervorzukrabbeln alive the next morning it)

arrived in Sapporo, we visited a Japanese joint Flea market. Unlike the Germans, I know, but this was comfortably housed in a huge hall and everything remained dry, while outside wechselmuetiges weather prevailed.
Unfortunately, I found nothing useful, though many things tempted to buy. Japanese sell even the same Kruscht as the Germans, however, that things are compared to ours in mint condition.

After the flea market and a short detour to Takashi's parents we parted ways at the great shrine of Sapporo. Jamie and I wanted to take some time for us and the others would as long as a few visiting friends.
Sapporo I liked at first sight very much. Not necessarily, because it particularly handsome , but there are one or the other nice area and the city is not as crowded. One must not apologize after every second step, because it collides constantly and you feel not so auffalled than Europeans. The people hardly pay any attention, which I found very pleasant.
We visited some of the sights, which I liked the TV tower at best. You have a great view from above and only one becomes aware that the whole city is surrounded by mountains kesselfoermig. Beautiful mountains to be exact! However, I also realized that there is a very big city ...






















In any case, I'm looking forward to be able to spend a whole week there. Then I will buy a few last Taschenbuecher and some new socks. :) (Natsumi has helped me with their English literature very much and I've read so far impressed by Treasure Planet, The Old Man of the Sea and Prince Caspian Books are something that I missed really very early)

the next one. probably only post I make from Sapporo, because tomorrow is my last day here. I am very excited!

Mata ne
Kira

0 comments:

Post a Comment