Friday, October 1, 2010

Pain On Right Side Of Groin Pregnant

Heaven's Gate - Nagano Part I

The train ride to Haramura (Nagano) I enjoyed the contrast to much like Tokyo.
this time I had to change trains twice, had no major Gepaeckberge move and was able to devote much of the landscape, which gradually became hilly. More and more I went through the tunnel and slowly walked over the hill into a mountain.

to this part of the trip I had been looking forward to most other things. I like mountains very much, and for the next weeks I would be able to see it every day.
The train was only to Chino, but there was a bus to Haramura. From there it was still about 40 minutes to run up to the isolated farm where my new host family lived. After all, this was a sign of an undisturbed situation in nature and could be pretty. Nevertheless, my backpack was heavy and I had not really so great to feel like a long walk to ...
I had to wait a while for the next bus. But then when I went to the station and there, leaning against my backpack and waited, an elderly couple came up to me and spoke to me. Where I came because I wanted to go and where they asked.
Unfortunately they could not speak English, but I still knew that the farm on which I wanted, well on their way to warehouses and it would take me with you.
And already sent out the woman's husband to fetch the car and dragged me, who always was a little unsure if she had understood everything correctly, to the ticket counter, where they returned my bus ticket and me in the Rueckgeld the hand presses.
After a few minutes we had squeezed my backpack in the small car and I sat on the Rueckbank. That was of course a very convenient solution and I was glad that I was spared the long walk in the heat. This time I had not even have to ask for a lift with a sign on the street. And somehow it seemed to me almost too much of a good thing that my luck was flown again and again so ...
The nice couple actually drove me to the courtyard, where I expected my new host mom already. They wrote me on my city map their approximate address, gave me a nice compartments as a parting gift (it was not actually I should give presents to them?) And asked me to visit you when I get a day was free. Sorry, I should but never managed this, because the address was incomplete.

The reception was a little cool and stayed in that mood it the entire two and a half weeks.
The farm was more like a small village, because it was not just a house, but several buildings, including a large kitchen, an inside and an outside-restaurant, a small sales counter, which served as a cashier and bakery , a house for my host parents, a residence for the employees, some stalls for the animals, a fish and a Fleischraeucherei, and many other smaller facilities.
Besides me, there was a goat, a dog, many chickens, my host parents, a couple who worked here to learn how to set up his own farm, a family friend, who helped the My host father's sister and another WWOOFers from Ireland, James, who just took a trip through Asia and zufaelligerweise was also secretary.

Unlike my previous host family was here every day is exactly the same!
to six in the morning we went out for me, James and the couple on the small fields, where we harvested tomatoes, zucchini, eggplant, green peppers, beans and salad. That there was for breakfast, lunch and dinner to eat. And I can assure that an already sick of after a few days to the neck, because many variations are thus not possible!
Our host father came Haseyan only about half past eight on the fields after. Under his instructions, we then weeded, fertilized, planted or Saetzlinge. At half past nine we went back finally to make breakfast. When you get up so early and work on an empty stomach immediately need a hangs on this time of the stomach is already in the knee and one would eat anything ... (I often stibiezte me so still on the field a few tomatoes from the shrubs) was
After breakfast we continue the same. The flowers were to pour, to wipe the Restaurantboeden and tables, to wash the vegetables picked and as required, it was subsequently processed. Tens Meis came around ten-thirty the first guests and the waiters work began. Otherwise it was actually in between only all the time cleaned, washed or peeled vegetables.
was always especially busy on weekends. There was for us to not even think four clock to eat because of shop growled Sun The work itself was not particularly hard, but they do not present as usual, only six hours were worked on, but from morning to evening, it proposed visited yet. To be fair, James and I got it two days off, but for everyday things, our anticipated use anyway if you do not like me, now and then entirely made from the field and took day trips. But this was of course possible only in good weather and granted me only twice. On my other days when it rained, unfortunately, because the rain were no guests, there was not a lot of work and our help was not needed.
general, I was drawn there rather exploited. Work should be able to like a machine and if the work done and the day was over, she wanted nothing more from me. The talk was doing almost no one with me. Even questions put to them was too much. I had the nerve and asked for a job or asked how something was done, I was told only, I should kindly look after yourself and work they had now no time to explain to me ... Well, that is good to hear. It was not very motivating, so I was drawn here never like a family, but simply as a worker. However, without pay. Peppers and zucchini also were not very expensive boards Accommodation ...
The only concession was composed of irregular Onsenbesuchen. We were even paid. But when considering that the shower of employees in a cold and dirty cellar hole was, which houses all sorts of animals, then I'm not so sure if I should give them credit for it as generosity.

Among other things, I had chosen this family because she had indicated in their profile all sorts of exciting activities. Potters, bread and cake baking, produce sweets to build a farm shop, Waldhaeuser, fishing, an art gallery, and more.
From the way they reported these things, I concluded that we could all get there and I was really excited and looking forward to it. After a few days ago I noticed, however, that we do all that was not available. Not even in our days!
I asked even once since right after the lace and I was told that the pottery was not here, but when my host mother Kumi home in Tokyo. Moreover, the consumption of wood would be much too high and they did it only for groups that paid ... When I heard that, I was rather disappointed. Kumi
I told that I had already worked in Germany as a pastry chef, but she is not interested in German bakery and did not even show me some Japanese. No Time!

If I would have not had James, with whom I could at least from time to speak about the situation, I would probably be gone after a week.
Kumi had told me on my first day already, that most departed after this time, unfortunately, again, because the employment is so exhausted, but I think even more that it is because we feel there is probably not right can ...

passed from Still and things that calmed me something and why I still weiterversuchte.

The first consisted of a Craftsman weekend, involving many different craftsmen put up in the farmland their tents, stalls built and extolling their self-made things. That was exciting, even though I had little time to look in the things, because through the many visitors who put on the show to do in the restaurant had our hands full.
However, I made friends with some of the nice people and was gifted to the conclusion in them and asked to visit her here and there, if my travel randomly passes.
evening they took me to their camp fire, we drank sake and beer, talking (though I could improve my Japanese a lot, because under some alcohol talking is just easier), laughed a lot and I enjoyed those hours friendly society to the fullest. In a
these occasions, I also realized that my cell phone under one of the trees where I had just sat, even welcome. On the whole terrain has so far so I had no success. Now I could finally write my friends and my family. There was a PC are there, but James used it whenever I just had the same idea. :)

It did me truly sorry when the workmen were leaving again. It immediately became very quiet and quite lonely on the farm. I would have liked underground again worked so much if they had stayed for that and we can continue would have looked funny evenings.

also my first trip to the mountains one of the things that I reserve will not forget and have very good memories.
I had in the first few days asking about places that were easily accessible and where I wanted to go on my first day off.
Among other things offered to the Kurumayama, a mountain that is very well developed for tourism and winter serves as a ski resort. I had to get into the mountains - because I had them every day in your face was this desire is greatest and I was planning to climb the Kurumayama.

I was really lucky. On my day was sunny and by chance, two employees of a branch of restaurants, the daughter Haseyans belonged to the Canadianfarm. After breakfast, they wanted to go back and that was just on my Way. So I had found my first lift already comfortable.
In the city I was even able to take care of conveniently placed my post, because in the vicinity of the farm where I worked, it was not something naturally again.
was Incredibly, in the other restaurant my second lift. A father with his daughter, who lived near the said mountain, and wanted to take me happy. They even drove me straight there!



could With such a start the day but only go well. I bought a ticket for the ski lift and a piece went up another hill, to a small Cafe. From there, I climbed to the summit and enjoyed the view. The weather was really lovely and we had an incredible view. I felt so free and easy that I did not want to actually down.
But I still had some before and decided after a few hours in the lofty heights to descend. On the way down, I allowed myself in the little cafe to refuel another hot cocoa by forces. Then I took the gondola back down and went on the path that would lead me to Kurumayama. Unfortunately, it was
to rise for a late already. I wandered and wandered, and the mountain still seemed not to come closer ... About two clock so I went back again.
There was another place in nearby, which should be very pretty and I wanted to see me so much.
I went to the mountain road that was just easy cruising, trying to hitchhike. But this time, I did not like. Until I was about forty-five minutes gone, was a truck driver and took me to the rest of the road.
The place I looked at myself now called himself Kirigamine. But it was far less spectacular than the mountains, which I had just left and I was a little disappointed. As handsome I unfortunately could not really describe. A trail, some shops and a small bed of roses.
latter seemed worth a closer look and I looked at the animals. A group of cowboys sitting in a Shelter and drank coffee and I was greeted by a cute sausage dog wagging its tail.

When I looked at the sign looked at on a short riding tour was touted by the area and I just wondered if I venture that fails, (the last time I had about 15 years sat on a horse), I called out to one of the Cowboys, where I was then.
"Germany" I replied. That seemed to care much, because now they asked me to sit on one of the Folding chair and a place even jumped from it to me on the next Getraenkeautomaten to take anything to drink.
telling " me that two years ago a boy from Germany a few months had worked for them and they still had contact with him. He lives in Stuttgart.
What a coincidence. The group could hardly stand in amazement and asked if I know him. Unfortunately, I said his name was nothing, but I was asked to align him this and that ... As if Stuttgart is a one-horse town. I will certainly meet him by chance after my return in the S-Bahn ...

We talked for a while. They were very nice people. A grandfather (who was very hearing loss), his son, his grandson (who was already at least mid-twenties and lived for ten years in New Zealand had) and his friend, who had been with him there.
worked in the winter as a snowboard and ski instructor and said if I wiederkaeme, they would teach me skiing.

We had a nice afternoon together and to six when it started getting dark and I are so ready to leave did, they asked me when I then would have to be back on the farm. Well, I was an adult and no one cared about me, so it was not really matter, but I did not like hitch-hiking in the dark where it was harder to see and Haramura was not exactly around the corner.
But to my surprise they invited me to dinner. Then they would drive me home, they promised me.
Wow
surely took me and after we had brought back the horses on her farm and supplies (I was allowed to help catch them and the front of the big horse transport ride) we made our way to her apartment.
Only it was not flat, but a real hotel, right on Kurumayama, which they operated.

There was spaghetti carbonara, pineapple and various vegetables. Your dachshund I had already taken her to heart and he was sitting all the time on my lap.
bad I had to work the next day. It was so cozy that I did not really wanted to go.
But unfortunately everything has an end and so I broke and the two guys at half past ten on.
But the ride was very funny and she promised me some time to take the evening with the bowling. (Works but never xD)
It was late when I arrived at the farm and no one was home except Kumi. The others ate dinner somewhere outside ...

The other day I was brought artistic happiness. And while I was watching in a quiet moment, the sister of Haseyan in how they stuck on a lamp shade on Japanese Art. To this end, she used different colored paper and made the translucent effect advantage to put colored highlights. This was the first really interesting thing I saw here.
And it was even better! Because she showed me two old lampshades, which ripped the paper covering was and asked me to help her and one of them to restore my way. Unfortunately, I
came on this day only so far as to remove the old cover and clean the Rohgestell, then the work called again, but my following holidays and evenings free rainy days I spent now trying to paste the screen. That made it so fun that I tried, despite blunt kids plastic scissors to go into detail and decorated the various sides not only with plain paper, but small images such as chickens, goats, flowers, dragonflies, butterflies and autumn leaves, to be able to concern me longer so. Of course I had to
him when I leave behind, for he belongs despite all not me, but I still had had much pleasure from this pastime, and I would not anyway have been possible, place them in my backpack. :)

About two weeks had passed since James came with my host father in a big fight. James was now definitely too much now and he was probably the first WWOOFers, his opinion about expressing the irregularities loud when it ended with my host father him are obviously could not and I now constantly protested, "What a good worker I was in contrast to James, because for me they needed to not look when it was working "and similar nonsense, the very insulted me because ultimately I was not a dog that begged for his favor and therefore mustergueltig behaved.
These remarks made me so angry that I took a sample of James and Haseyan also said what I thought.
And one does not consider it possible, but he apologized to me! Even properly subdued, he told me he felt very bad when he knew he had offended me and I hate (!) Himself for ... I still do not know if he's joking. Somehow I have the feeling that this was just for show. He is far too self-confident and of itself taken to protect yourself from someone like me to humiliate Sun
But that same evening he invited us to sushi and okonomiyaki in the city ...

Why, one must first of people like him like trash to be treated, until a good-natured character pulls out of patience, only to be appeased again by acts such as these, and you think guiltily, to have in the person may have been mistaken and labeled it wrongly as a slave driver ... Something irritates me.

Sorry James grabbed a couple of days later won his things and went on to Korea. In that moment, I envied him greatly. Even if I myself was fed, I still possessed (in this case perhaps false) sense of duty and did not simply disappear. I had with them over time mail identified namely to help the whole of September and because of me they had so maybe others rejected and WWOOFers my help scheduled.
I wanted them at least given a deadline and so I announced to go next week Monday. (For the weekend was safe again busy and even if I had compared to felt my host family does not regret, let them sit with the whole work, it was still too dear people I did not do that to the increased stress. Eriko as , the friend of the family. She was always very fond of me and have a soul of man. Always concerned for my welfare, and kindhearted. Or the couple who was very eager and have worked there for six months. I wonder how they have endured the ...)

I had already searched the internet for a new host family and a nice woman found in Matsumoto. This place seemed very interesting, because Kazuko-san unfortunately had a physical disability, sat on their information in a wheelchair and I found that you had to be very strong when it is in this state, managed to order several boxes to take WWOOFers and to supply. Her reviews were excellent and so I decided to drive next week to Matsumoto, then I take a day off for me to see the city and the castle and then work with my new host mother a week before it on 2 October for the next family in the Gifu Prefecture went.

The last few days went by, of course not as fast as I gladly would have wanted.
But there is an event to mention that I have noted in my calendar with "Haseyans nice day":
This day was really strange. It started when my host father took me to the purchase of garlic and onions that he wanted to plant. On the way to town he went (see the Fuji "which means) extra by Fujimi. It was a small village, his name is also fair, because from there I actually saw for the first time the famous volcano. Funny thing was, yes, but then I'm climbing around on him, but so far he had never seen from a distance.
then bought Haseyan in the city even a crepe ...

Later in the day he took me on a trip to Suwa, where a small castle stands. I once had e'ect that I would look like this and because he remembers well. There was not even in the castle tour, but was topped with a restaurant and adjoining Onsenbesuch. (The latter, however, I was quite uncomfortable because we were the only guests and the owners, who believed we would be married (thank you for the compliment, he was almost 30 years older than me!), Offered us, we could be happy together in The Men. My host father would accept the offer indeed, but it was really no question for me deaf so I stood and walked straight to the women's field are.) stuff that does not exist ...

My last evening on the farm was this really nice, because Eriko invited me to a little restaurant, with their owners, she was friends with. There was Chicken soup, salad and even chocolate cake for dessert, which tasted fantastic!

The next morning she gave me as a parting gift: a bag of cookies and a muffin, but on condition that I Haseyan nothing about it and also kept for me, that she had paid the restaurant bill.
Then she drove me to the station and even as my train was waiting at the track and they made advantage that I am not versed in the building, they quickly ran to the ticket office and I had already bought my ticket to Matsumoto before I even Had time to protest, as I could with my heavy backpack hinterherschnaufen only. (After all, the card cost 700 yen, but that was not really necessary!)
not even say goodbye properly, I could, because the train did not last long here and Eriko pushed me towards panic barrier. So I waved to her only once, then she was gone already in the crowd.

Eriko was by far the best thing that happened to me on this farm. I will never forget their generosity! Further, it is

in Nagano, Part II, with my time in Matsumoto: ne)

Mata
Kira

0 comments:

Post a Comment