My big sister asked me some time ago, some time to write more detail about how I at various places as may stay there or me up so.
meantime I am already almost half a year on Japanese soil, Many have tried and think that this topic now I can dedicate a separate post.
I'm starting to probably the best that where I've spent the masters most nights ...
meantime I am already almost half a year on Japanese soil, Many have tried and think that this topic now I can dedicate a separate post.
I'm starting to probably the best that where I've spent the masters most nights ...
family:
The room I have had at present three different families, were very different!
In Otaki I got no room, but their own small wooden huts, which, however, was only set up a makeshift and rather gave the impression that those who stood there things you would have at my home rather banished to the basement or on the roof top. But that really bothered me less. I was in the winter time to create more that I came in the evening, an ice cold room because he was heated with wood, but I am outside all day for work and spent in the main house. In my one-hour break, it was bearable only warm when it was almost over, although I always hid under my futon. (The cabin had a very high roof, where my whole awaited warmth escaped) electricity for light, I only got through an Extension cable, I einstoepselte evening at the main house, the day had to be put away but over, so it does not bother me. Of course I forgot the plug in now and then, introduced me to my little light on the path through the forest training and my salvation only noticed when I tried to shoot the light. In most cases, the most I had no desire to go back, again ...
In Mukawa, however I lived in a small room with carpeting main house. It is only similar in its capacity as a lumber-room accommodation in Otaki, but was otherwise quite comfortable. At least I would have not frozen in winter. While the wooden huts, but undisputed was my refuge, came here constantly come the children, rummaging in my clothes, climbed over my mattress through the window onto the roof and made other things in the lunch break when you wanted to sleep like a little disturbing were. Instructions were simply ignored. Therefore, I submitted with my personal belongings from not even first. Here I was also only two weeks.
In all families, I got yet traditional futon to sleep.
tents (camping):
My tent itself is indeed very small - large in size I have therefore never prefer to leave all things in the pockets and draped them on either side of my mattress as a small wall of protection. Also for the, case that it should rain, what it is not wise to keep a bit outside of the waterproof panniers.
to my tent I like that it weighs almost nothing and build up fast. In addition, it dries well, when things get wet.
Apartments:
Claus apartment was bigger and had in addition to the still wider Kuechenflur one, be closed by sliding door Tatami room. So I even had the choice between air mattress on tatami or western bed in the hallway. Both were very comfortable.
Hotel:'ve
meisst the money I spent by far the hotel. Therefore, I allowed myself this luxury so far only twice - for the night I arrived by plane in Chitose and in Matsumoto, where it was just simply nothing else! (And I am now well in finding the cheapest accommodation in a strange city ...)
course the price is justified in both cases by their own shower and toilet, toiletries, western bed and TV (who is in need).
I really do not need all that but with less luxurious accommodation and am very happy, I avoid it if possible. The failure to society is more of a minus point. Too much privacy is a hindrance to make new friends.
Ryokan:
I made in my Niigata Ryokan experience and was pleasantly surprised how nice the rooms are available. You have nothing of the sterile nature of most hotel rooms and you feel at ease. So I also spent like more time within these four walls and was not just to sleep there.
I got free green tea (of course) a Futon and received a yukata (a type of Japanese robe for all day and night)
many opportunities to establish myself, but it was not for lack of closets. Therefore, I left everything in the bags that I had parked on the safe side newspaper.
I got free green tea (of course) a Futon and received a yukata (a type of Japanese robe for all day and night)
many opportunities to establish myself, but it was not for lack of closets. Therefore, I left everything in the bags that I had parked on the safe side newspaper.
Minshuku:
The bathroom I shared with the other guests and a number of sink was located in the entrance area.
But I would have for a small fee a warm, home-cooked meal obtained.
Bed & Breakfast:
food was not included and I also shared the bathroom with the other. I also liked the large community room where someone was almost always to be found and offered the opportunity to meet new people and talk.
youth hostel ge:
For me it is about the same level as a bed & breakfast hotel, but I still like the latter has better atmosphere. The hostels were sometimes a bit run down or to reach poor. But the worse the hostel, the friendly staff. In any case, I've felt this way. But one must also
them credit, they offer many brochures about attractions and beautiful scenery nearby. (Can you find but also at the station or ask at post offices)
Over the youth to their own locker in the room, you can finish it. So I had to tell me not to worry about my luggage when I went exploring.
Rider House:
you are not only incredibly cheap, I've met more nice and interesting people and it was always a surprise what you would find comfortable. I have often, at first glance does not realized as accommodation, because this is unremarkable, falling-looking little house, or has acted in the other case, a railroad car. However, there were
my personal favorites, despite missing or broken shower. A combine was usually nearby, so I could also provide them with food.
Internet Cafe: wanted to hit
Once, I killed two birds with a cheap cover, I avoided this sleep. For not very cuddly, but I found it expedient. You can rent a cabin at a special rate for eight hours and go in this time on the Internet or just sleep. Unfortunately, the partitions are only a visual barrier. They kept me from noise, however, and so I woke up and, as a man next to me started to snore loudly ...
But one must operate on Getraenkeautomaten free, sometimes there are also machines for ramen and corn soup.
The cabin, however, was pretty tight and I was glad to have grown not particularly high, otherwise I would have to roll me badly.
But one must operate on Getraenkeautomaten free, sometimes there are also machines for ramen and corn soup.
The cabin, however, was pretty tight and I was glad to have grown not particularly high, otherwise I would have to roll me badly.
Other:
On my night in the park of Wakkanai I think was not so much back, but it has probably the sake of completeness are not mentioned yet ... Could
From romantic overnight under the stars, but here is no question, because it was terribly cold, I of course had no fire and there was my only protection from said Klettergeruest under which I had rolled out my sleeping bag. I left my bike loaded to be able to get out in an emergency. For a photo, it was too dark and the morning I'm honest only said it to disappear as fast as possible ... But I am determined anything in this nature unless absolutely necessary, his (if I am bankrupt, or should sit somewhere in the boonies!)
The night the ship was not relaxing by the variety ... Also, because the light all the time about anblieb. So I tied my one of my towels to her head and rolled me up on my bed to the wall. I had left my bags on my bike, which was moored in the ship's hull and brought only the essentials in the common bedroom.
I hope I have not forgotten anything and it would be interesting for me, what do you prefer to be as you would if you were in my place. :) A new experience will
I post here with credit.
Mata ne
Kira
0 comments:
Post a Comment